Property inspections may take place before a listing is posted or before an offer is made, or they may occur after an offer has been accepted. We provide inspections for the perspective home buyer. We also provide inspection services for the home sellers and escrow/mortgage companies requesting inspection compliance reports. A home inspector from Value Home Inspection is certified and attends continual training to ensure they are up to date with the ever changing building practices and standards.
What We Inspect
Our inspections have been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
A TYPICAL HOME INSPECTION COVERS
- External Conditions: Grade, Driveways, and Sidewalks.
- Foundation: Concrete Slab, Raised Foundations, Basements.
- Exterior: Wall Coverings, Siding, Trim, Windows, Doors, Patios, and Fences.
- Roof: Roofing Material & Condition, Chimneys, Attic Framing, Insulation, and Ventilation.
- Plumbing: All Plumbing Fixtures, Hot Water Heater, Plumbing Waste & Supply Lines.
- Electrical: Main Electrical Panel, All Accessible Electrical Outlets, Switches & Fixtures.
- Heating and Cooling Systems, Fireplace.
- Interior: Walls, Ceilings, Floor Coverings, and the Presence of Working Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Baths: Fixtures, Sink, Shower, Tubs, and Toilets.
- Kitchen: Cabinets, Counters, Sink, and Appliances.
- Garage: Ensure Presence of Firewall, Garage Door, Springs, Tracks & Rollers, and Garage Door Opener.